Monday, July 7, 2014

9 -- Happy Birthday, my nanny mummy!


It was my beloved mother's birthday yesterday! I was very glad that she had a wonderful birthday with us this year. Unlike the previous years when all of us were busy studying and preparing our daily routine, we finally could come back home and celebrate her birthday. 

This time, we have given her a simple yet happy birthday surprise. 

I do not really have to repeat all the sweet words and compliments anymore here because I think I have given her enough sweet words and compliments yesterday. Like some of the mothers and wives, she achieves her full responsibility in her everyday work. What I think makes her special from some other mothers is that she can cook and bake very well. I was very lucky to taste all types of food made by her before I left my hometown for study. That was also the reason why I was plump when I was in my primary and secondary schools! Besides that, it is very good to see that she is getting closer with us nowadays. Very oftenly, she cracks jokes with us and I really cherish every moment with my family.Well, honestly speaking, what makes us laugh all this while was actually her laugh instead of her jokes. The way she laughed was just too cute! I remembered when I was still very young, she used to be our serious mother who seldom smiled in front of us. Somehow, it was inherited from Chinese tradition that people in the past, especially Chinese, used to be strict to their children so that they would be useful people who contributed to the society in the future, but in fact they truly love their children deep in their heart.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This was the birthday cake for our lovely mummy. Left piece was fruit cake while the right one was tiramisu. I really like tiramisu, I think I should try to make one very soon. 
The purple flower on the right was our gift to her. I personally love purple very much because it is very romantic and beautiful. If the colour can be mixed with purplish blue, it might looks better. How I wish my boyfriend can give me one banquet of flowers someday...!! Ladies... ladies................



Photo taking sessions with mummy... yeah....! =P



Our dinner at Secret Recipe that night..




Noted the differences between these two photos.... =P






How pretty my mum was when she was young.. she is still always our pretty mum...



When I was still young...




A mother's unconditional love.. which can only be understood by a mother.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment