Wednesday, June 25, 2014

1 - First and foremost


Well, I admit that I do not have much passion in writing blogs. I tried to blog as much as I can (first post and yet I said 'blog as much as I can' o.O), but somehow the lazy bugs on my body have infected me so much that I did not even have the intention to read people's blogs. I have actually seen quite a number of people on Facebook involved in blogging and their blogs indeed amazed me. The ways they expressed themselves and the things that happened around them were just too good to be described. 

Initially, I thought blogging consumes time and does not carry a significant part in our life, especially for students, we do not usually have much time left after our hectic daily schedules and occasionally hang-out-sessions with our friends. 

Now, I have actually come to realise that there are plenty of benefits in blogging! Firstly, it notes down our past memories. It is very unlikely for us to remember every single thing that happened in our life. Sometimes, whenever we read back our own blogs, we could recall what has happened in the past, and of course, making us a little bit happier despite of the repetitive and mundane life that we are facing now. Secondly, I would say that it makes my life more organised than before. It applies to me because my long holidays have almost driven me crazy! I guess I will need to buck up and start making my every day a little more organised and meaningful. I should have tried blogging early this year. But what to do..... I could only blame myself for being a REAL procrastinator. I am not a camera person or photographer, neither a poser. But I will try to make taking photos as a habit so that I can post them up on my own blogs in future. I used to addict looking into blogs with more photos and less words... =P Another advantage that I know from blogging is that it helps us to improve our language skill. I am not that typical person who could use lots of flowery words and I do not enjoy reading thick books that are sold in bookshops or even free books that could be borrowed from libraries. Nowadays, I also have a very limited opportunity to learn a proper language as we are bombarded by simplified and improper language. That is why I could sense that my English is going downhill again. So, I guess this could at least help me in writing or maintaining a proper one. 

Hmmmm... there's nothing special happened recently, except for the two dates that I had with my secondary schoolmates. Appearance wise, I would not say that everyone has 360 degree change. However, I am glad to see that my girlfriends have become prettier and more feminish. I could also feel that the maturity level has changed substantially compared to last time when we were in high schools. I had a wonderful time chatting with them and I really look forward to seeing them soon. 

P.S. I shall attach the photos of hangout sessions in the next post.


First photo of my blog! should start from my childhood time, isn't it....? =P 

Left - That was when I was taken care by my grandma when both my parents were outstation. So chubby and cute! Credits to my grandma who fed me with plenty of food!

Right - I was holding my sister who is 3 years younger than me. Noticed my missing incisor teeth? That was the time I fell from the staircases when I was carrying my favourite toys. Luckily my teeth came back to me, or else, I would desperately need a denture right now.....



My selfie when I am in my own room.. what a gooooooooooooooooooooooood angle that changed my face shape entirely. I should take more photos with this angle.. hehehe.


Happy reading, guys! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment